While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our customers' trust. Keeping customer personal information secure and using it only as our customers would want us to, and in accordance with the law, is a top priority for all of us. Here, then, is our commitment to privacy
1. We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any personal information our customers share with us.
2. We will limit the collection and use of customer personal information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service and sales to our customers (both in-store and on-line), which may include advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities (as outlined below), and to administer our business. In respect of sales transactions (both in-store and on-line) we may collect customer's name, address, email address, phone number, as well as payment information, such as credit card information.
3. We will only use customer personal information in the manner consented to by our customers or as otherwise required or allowed by law.
4. We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer personal information, to have access to that information
5. We will not reveal customer personal information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, or as allowed or required by law. In respect of sales transactions, customer personal information may be provided to facilitate the transaction (such as processing a credit card purchase) or to facilitate financing of a purchase.
6. Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards
7. We will only retain customer personal information for as long as it is required for the purpose for which it was collected, or as otherwise allowed or required by law
8. We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected. We will conduct business in a manner the fulfils our commitment to privacy
With whom your information will be shared: -
Alder Furniture will not use your personal information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. Alder Furniture does not rent, sell or share your personal information and will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. In cases where it has your permission to provide products or services you've requested, and such information is necessary to provide these products or services the information may be shared with Alder Furniture in-house team. We keep data of your previous transactions and orders including product, price, date of purchase, payment and transaction history etc.
Cookies and Bev Beacons: -
Policy updates: -