Eight Bedroom Furniture Ideas You May Like to Try
Are you looking for bedroom decorating ideas? Here are some ideas that you can try out.
- Mid-century modern bedroom is popular ideas borrowed from the 1940s. The geometrical designs bring the best of natural materials together with chrome. In addition, the mid-century furniture is typically unpainted wood and the trims are quite common.
- Also known as Scandinavian contemporary furniture, Scandinavia modern sis simple, unfussy, and with a neutral colour scheme. This furniture style is good with coastal and country themes.
- The dark wood furniture theme with lots of curves and embellishments are perfect for a Queen Anne bedroom. If you are interested in formal styles with batwing pulls and spindles.
- The Mission furniture is rising in popularity for bedrooms. The strong lines, simple narrow slats, and burnished black metal make for a good South-western-inspired bedroom.
- The futurist style of this furniture gives a glossy, opulent, exuberant feel. The lacquer, mirror insets, and inlaid wood come with lavish headboards and large multi-piece mirrors. A perfect bedroom idea for those who like style and romance.
- The updated classic and transitional furniture is perfect for bedrooms that have an old-fashioned look. Here the wood is the predominant material and can range from light to dark. The hardware is quite some design and brings an extra style to the furniture.
- The Bassett furniture is a popular furniture theme from the 1700s to the 1800s. Some modern updates have been added to these antique styles and today, we have a modern and formal appearance with dark finishes. The furniture usually contains four-poster and high profile beds with ornate headboards.
And, finally the American Shaker Furniture. Also known as Shakers, this furniture style is popular with a self-contained lifestyle. The shaker furniture is filled with natural wood tones and the emphasis is on utilitarianism and simplicity.